martes, enero 24, 2006

Robert Charles Anon

Ten thousand times my heart broke within me. I cannot count the sobs that shook me, the pains that ate into my heart.

Yet I have seen other things also which have brought tears into mine eyes and have shaken me like a stirred leaf. I have seen men and women giving life, hopes, all for the others. I have seen such acts of high devotedness that I have wept tears of gladness. These things, I have thought, are beautiful, although they are powerless to redeem. They are pure songs of the sun on the vast dung-heap of the world.

3 comentarios:

aranta dijo...

pelao, no me haga ese mal. todo bien.
que mi link no sea titulado como una asociación fascista, todo bien.

aponte dijo...

sale pa' pintura

Anónimo dijo...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Audi flag secure best online casino casino gold mummy http://www.onlinecasinos7.info/Aol-casino-free-game.html celexa celexa St170 floor mats